Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus
Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 is the most comprehensive software package from the Office 2013 series. This is the Office suite for the business area and offers a good base for the efficient work on the PC even for large companies. In addition to the typical applications for word processing and spreadsheet Office Professional Plus 2013 brings a variety of programs, which optimally support the task panes, and the communication in the office. By the revised interface, you can easily use Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus on classic desktop computers and laptops as well as on touch-enabled devices.
Office Professional Plus 2013 now includes Lync and InfoPath
The Office package Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 contains the standard programs Word, for word processing, Excel for spreadsheet, and PowerPoint to create presentations, as well as the virtual notebook OneNote. In addition, Outlook, for managing email and appointments, Access, to create and manage databases, and Publisher, to create designs, are part of the Office suite. These applications are mainly required for professional users in the corporate environment. As a special feature has Microsoft Office Professional 2013 Plus applications Lync and InfoPath.
Some features of Office Professional Plus 2013
- Lync improves productivity with instant messaging, simplified communications and HD video conferences.
- InfoPath helps with forms and to quickly to collect all business-relevant information.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus supports both OpenDocument format and open XML formats.
- In Word, PDF files can be easily viewed and edited now.
- With OneDrive, cloud storage by Microsoft, you can centrally store your files and access them from anywhere.
- User interface in Office Professional Plus 2013 can be switched with just a few clicks to touch modality, which is an advantage especially for hybrid devices.
Office Professional plus 2013 for companies
The Office suite Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus comes with everything you need to significantly improve the workflow in your company. But even the most demanding home users will appreciate it. From simple tasks, such as creating a text, to the implementation of complex projects, Office Professional Plus 2013 is the right choice.
Please note: the Skype for Business subscription is not included in this package.
MICROSOFT OFFICE 2013 PROFESSIONAL PLUS – SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
|Required operating system||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2|
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86-bit or x64-bit processor with SSE2|
|Memory||1 GB RAM (32-bit); 2 GB RAM (64-bit)|
|Hard disk||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card|