Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus – Product description A Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Key provides access to the most comprehensive office software package by Microsoft. In addition to word processing with Word, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access database software, the software package includes three additional applications optimised for use in small and large businesses. These are InfoPath 2010, SharePoint Workspace 2010, and Lync 2010.
Software components for simplified cooperation in the professional environment The Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Download brings many advantages for professional users. This is mainly due to the version-exclusive software packages InfoPath, SharePoint Workspace and Lync. With the help of InfoPath, users can now create XML-based forms and distribute them across a network, greatly simplifying information gathering and storage, even in large organisations. SharePoint Workspace 2010 greatly facilitates collaborating on projects, coordinating tasks and centrally managing documents and content via the integrated content management system. This is rounded off with the software bundle included with Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus Download via the communication and IP telephony software Lync, which allows video-conferencing with little effort.
Web apps and 64-bit support The software company from Seattle includes a 64-bit version with the 32-bit version for the first time in Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus . Among other things, users who have a 64-bit operating system benefit from improved performance and efficient use of main memory. Excel spreadsheets and databases that are several gigabytes in size, which are very common in companies, can thus be processed noticeably faster. The Office 2010 web apps are another new feature, allowing you to edit Word and Excel files directly in your browser that previously were saved in Windows Live.
Software components of Microsoft Office 2010 Professional Plus
- Word 2010: Create and edit professional text documents with extensive design options.
- Excel 2010: The most popular software solution for data management and spreadsheets.
- PowerPoint 2010: The presentation tool for creating high quality presentations with rich multimedia features.
- OneNote 2010: The virtual notepad for ideas, addresses and appointments, which finally creates order on the desk.
- Outlook 2010: Greater productivity by combining email accounts, calendar dates, contacts and appointments.
- Publisher 2010: Design professional print products, advertising material and other documents from a single source.
- Access 2010: Create and manage powerful databases in the home and business environment.
- InfoPath 2010: Design and manage XML-based forms for saving and collecting information.
- SharePoint 2010: Web application for collaborating with colleagues and document management.
- Lync 2010: Professional software for IP telephony and video conferencing.
Please note: the Skype for Business subscription is not included in this package.
|Supported operating systems||Windows XP (SP3), Windows Server 2003 (SP2), Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012|
|Prozessor||1 GHz CPU|
|RAM||512 MB RAM|
|Hard Drive||3.5 GB|